At the onset of COVID-19, we initiated rapid response efforts at our corporate office and sites. We quickly put wide-ranging controls in place across all operations, including temperature checks, rapid / PCR tests, social distancing, extensive cleaning and established on-site isolation areas.
We continue to implement various controls to reduce the risks of coronavirus based on daily guidance from world health authorities and our company medical director.
- We adhere to global standards to manage health and hygiene.
- We have implemented robust health protocols at our operating sites as well as testing, screening and contact tracing.
- We quickly established flexible, remote working plans for all administrative employees starting in mid-March and continue with remote work where possible.
- We quickly cancelled all non-essential travel.
- We are committed to maintaining health benefits during the pandemic and beyond.
- We offer resources to support employee mental and physical well-being.
- We maintain ongoing communication and engagement efforts.
- We provided employees with antibacterial masks.
- COVID-19 is spotlighting the important and substantial antimicrobial properties of copper which can eliminate bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, reducing the risk of transmission.
- Studies show copper could play an invaluable role in public health if used more frequently on touch surface.
- Copper can reduce, neutralize and in certain cases eliminate, transmission of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens.
- Current public health crisis is spotlighting these important and substantial antimicrobial properties.