Suppliers have a significant impact on Freeport-McMoRan’s operations and costs. Supplier relationships are key to Freeport-McMoRan’s success. Freeport-McMoRan’s Global Supply Chain manages strategic and high profile commodities and services on a global, regional, and / or local basis. Freeport-McMoRan commits to conduct all business:
- in a fair and reasonable manner
- with high integrity
- utilizing best available data for decision making enabling accountability
- driving innovation and creativity fostering open and honest communications
To learn more about our sites, view Form 10-K in Annual Reports & Proxy and Economic Impact of our operations.
To get more information on becoming a supplier of Freeport-McMoRan, see the below Supplier Information section.
Freeport-McMoRan only makes payments to a supplier’s address on file in our system. We do not accept requests to change banking or address information via email or invoice. To do so, please login to your account or the Ariba network, or register for an account at https://service.ariba.com/. For additional help, contact our Supplier Support team at 1-602-366-7407 or SM-PHX-SupplierSupport@fmi.com.
- Business Partner Code of Conduct
- Anti-Corruption Policy
- Principles of Business Conduct
- Social Performance Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Human Rights Policy